julho 10, 2016

TEZENIS crew @ NOS ALIVE














all pieces c/o TEZENIS

Yet another amazing afternoon and evening with TEZENIS and ma girls at a Festival. This time, Nos Alive. Was so excited to watch Arcade Fire. They're my favorite band ever and it's the 3rd time I've seen them live (3rd time's a charm!). I always have such an amazing time with this crew, chats,giggles, drinks, photos and music. Oh, music...<3 Thank you TEZENIS for providing us such fun happy days!

Hope you're having the loveliest of weekends.

6 comentários:

  1. L-I-N-D-A-S!!!

    http://ruteritamaia.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love that watermelon bra, it´s so cool!
    xx
    Claudia
    www.trendenciesblog.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Amazing!!! I've been there the last weekend! It was amazing!
    xoxo
    www.donkeycool.es

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Wow looks like you girls had so much fun! :)

    xx
    Julie
    The Lady Fairer

    ResponderEliminar